To assure prompt, accurate credit to you on returned merchandise, we ask that you please follow these steps:
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from Echo-5 Training by contacting our Sales Department. This number will be valid for 14 days.
- An Authorization Number is required for each shipment returned or it will be refused. Please write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of each package that is returned. Do not write on the original packaging. If the item or item packaging is not in resalable condition, the item will be returned to the sender.
- Full credit is given on mistakes that are clearly our fault, provided returns are made within 30 days of invoice date.
- On returns which have been ordered wrong, we must charge 10% restocking charge to cover handling. These returns must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- No returns are accepted freight collect or COD